Wednesday 8 June 2011

Intro :)

Okay so I'm going to introduce myself as Veronica Walker. This is not my real name but I would much rather be called this. I am 18 years old, currently at college studying photography amongst other subjects. I'm kind of worried about what sort of response I might get from creating this blog in the first place but I am feeling brave. I think something that I would like to keep as a running theme through my blogs is to include a piece of my artwork or a photograph. Almost all of my work is available on Deviant Art and I will include a link now: http://aelphabawitch.deviantart.com/   

That's all for now... I leave you with this photograph, a quick snap taken at Monet's Garden in France from 2009. This one is not on Deviant Art. But will be soon. :)


xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment